Nuffnang

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Partttaayyy...

So, I came up with this spectacular idea of having a story line for my costume.
Here it goes....

Girl wanted to bathe, so took her towel, and headed to the toilet..

She didn't realise, she was being followed....
Murder in action...girl was killed... *suppose to be in the bathroom, but none of my friends were willing to do any killing scene for me. Look, the guy wanted to remain anonymous too, by featuring his hands only*
Okay, girl turned into a monster...or more like zombie?? Owh...whatever...
The bathrobe look horrible..so, I open it up..revealed a little...but it served well as a jacket too. Lolz..

Okay, Zombie a.k.a monster..got killed again by tiger/cat..seriously, she didn't even know what was her character.
Witch trying to inflict more pain. But apparently, I was enjoying the pain instead.

The Devil...

Bloody people..

Joker....and no kidding, he looks like a total joker/fool.....=.='''

Ronald McDonald in action?

That's my friend...he looks like he got tangled up with the cobweb.

Just a random shot with newly known friend...who is character-less.
Yes..love my knife...

Great character? No?
Btw, at the end of the night, my hairband/knife got stolen by a fat guy.
And yeah..I spent hours, and lots lots of effort to get rid of the blood stain. And, there is stil this faint line on my face. *argh*

11 comments:

Tiramisu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiramisu said...

Oh dear, how was it stolen! The party seems so fun~~

Manju said...

sounds like so much fun! great costume , and scenario haha i love it!

shu cyan said...

too bad lo.. the knife hand band being stolen.. if not can bring bac malaysia.. happy halloween

TG said...

Hehehe.. Love your pics. You're really such a funny girl, hehe. I've seen many girls with bloody faces, but non with that knife in her head, hehe. So you're the most original so far :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, you must have a terrible headache from that stabbing now. Want a panadol?

Erny said...

Tiramisu: Thanks:-)

Manju: So glad you think the costume is great.

Shu: Haha..Malaysia's halloween, I don't think i will attend lo.

MKL: That was the cheapest way to dress for Halloween. Just buy a hairband/knife, splatter some blood, and that's it. Lolz...

Envoy: No, I don't need Panadol.I need stitching. :-)

Toothfairy said...

waaaah.... scary man! haha! what happened to the knife in the end? :P

btw I've just started a little game on my blog, so if you want to join, go check it out!

Have a lovely sunday!
*loves*

Erny said...

Toothfairy: I have no idea about the knife. But I am going to curse that fat guy. Why on earth take my knife? It is a hairband for goodness sake. Lolz..
Okie, I will check it out. Thanks :-)

Shingo T said...

Cool costumes!

Ronald McDonalds are pretty freaky people.

Eirlys said...

I love your halloween costume!!! And, i love your hair!! Where did you cut it? :) love the nice layers..