Nuffnang

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Emo..

Right on the unfortunate day, a friend came by, and gave me this book...titled...
"What is love".
Written by a German nun...he got it during his trip to the temple.
I promised him that i'll blog a summary of it here, and as you can see, I haven't been touching anything bout it thus far.
Before I came to UK, I was deterred to do so, for my fear of incorporating too much of my very own personal story into it.
Now that I am slightly calm again, I feel that I should fulfill my obligation.
Too bad, I did not bring the book along with me. And it will definitely not do justice to the book, if I start scrambling on just the vague idea I have of the content.
In spite of that, I do remember unmistakably one purposeful saying.
And it is well said just as below:

"LOVE IS THE QUALITY OF THE HEART, JUST AS, INTELLIGENCE IS THE QUALITY OF THE MIND"

5 comments:

TG said...

Well, this is a tough one. Speaking figuratively, that saying makes sense. But dig deep into the meaning, it'll become fluent. I sometimes ask myself 'what is love?' 'what is the mind?'... so much unanswered. Some things we will never know, we can only feel it. Right? :)

Shingo T said...

*singing*

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me.
Baby don't hurt me, no more.

Erny said...

MKL: I don't know whether to agree or disagree with you. :-)

Shingo: Lolz..

Beverly's Secret said...

Love is...indescribable... unspeakable... All I know is I'm in love~~

p/s: It worth a try though... You can always file to fit your nail size :) Good luck ^^

Erny said...

Hey Beverly: Thanks! I'll give it a try, when I find the time to shop for a set of those nails.:-)