Nuffnang

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rome...part 1

Before I start my introduction on Rome, I'll like to shout out,
"I am finally back in Malaysia"
I miss my bf dearly. It was a heart wrenching departure. His eyes were all red. I knew he wanted to be strong, so that he could console me. At last, ended up, he shedded more tears than I did.
Bf is currently asleep. So, I'm free to update my blog.

I can't remember much about Rome. Everything looks the same to me. Fine arts, sculpture, and historic buildings. So, have a look at the pics then...









3 comments:

ErynneC said...

Sigh...the opening of this blog brought me back to Jan 2009 when my bf left UK for PhD. I could still remember very clearly the whole sending him off at the airport. I couldn't stop crying and the heart wrenching moment of seeing him going down the escalators and slowly walked towards the departure gate. So I really understand. Saying this now can still make me tear. I hope I'll never have to go through that again.

All the best to both of you k? Stay strong. LDR sucks to the max but it really does make you stronger as a couple. You just need to be strong. :)

Hayley said...

Welcome back! ;)
how long will you be in Msia?
LDR can be tough, but as long as the both of you have trust and determination towards each other, everything will be fine.

all the best girl...

Unknown said...

Ting Ting: nice to know you understand how i felt then. Now that I see you're happily with your bf, it gives me hope that we will be able to pull through it. I'm still feeling quite sad actually. *sob*

Hayley:I am back for good. Enjoying the hot weather here before I start making plans. Lol...