Nuffnang

Friday, May 14, 2010

Check this out

If you're a follower of my blog, you should know that before came back, I bought a set of Lize Earle products, cleanser, toner, moisturiser, sunblock, eye cream, smoothing line serum, and eye lotion.
Ever since I came home, I've been a diligent user of these products up untill now, which is more than two weeks already.
And I am so happy with the outcome.
Having nothing to do at home beside burrying my head in books, I have been obsessively checking out my complexion in the mirror. I'm definitely a satisfied user of Liz Earle products.
And, to whoever residing in the UK, you people should really grab a set of their skincare. Awesome products.
And, to whoever NOT residing in the UK, but DO NOT mind the insanely expensive international shipping cost of 15pound,
do check out Liz Earle website:
http://uk.lizearle.com

I shall end my post today with some pictures my sister took and edited.



1 comment:

ErynneC said...

I've been very curious abt this brand. But it's really pricey! Still can't justify myself. Yikes!