Nuffnang

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy shopping spree

Lol...I know it is a little too fast for a new update.
But I just can't wait till tomorrow to blog about my long awaited shopping spree.
It has been ages, trust me, since the last time I actually went out shopping.
So, though I was dead tired, I dragged myself out from bed. There is a reason to it, and it is not entirely just to go shopping.
So, now, I hereby present you people with my stuff....

Firstly, I got myself this.
5 ways to style. There are a big curler, a tiny curler, a ...don't know how you call it-top thin, bottom thick curler, and a straightener. Best part is, it was on sale for 24.99 pound. Awesome, right?? I just hope this thing work well. Yesterday I tried it, and was quite satisfied so far. But my friend was telling me to get one with temperature control. It would be better. So, I guess, I'll just settle with this first. That temperature stuff, will come after I am earning lotsa money money money. Hahahahaha.....



Second, I bought these lippies. Remember how i blogged about me being into lip stuff recently? Yes, so I went to get these.
From left to right, I have, Body shop lipstick in orange, No.7 lipgloss in peach (especially for my dearest bestfriend, Ning), Bourjouis Lipgloss in nude/peach and lastly, Bourjouis Lipgloss in pink.
I hate lipgloss, for they never turn out on your lips. Besides those shines that they add, which I always tell my friends, "we can achieve it by eating curry noodles, and don't wipe your mouth"....despite so, I never give up in search of a lipgloss which is pigmented enough to show on the lips. I was quite disappointed too with these, but according to my friends, they do show. Could be that I was having too high expectation. I never tested the No.7, as it is for my bestfriend. I just hope it shows on her lips too. If not, total waste.


Here, this is the funny part. Pretty orange colour, no? Was in love with it, the instant i saw it, and tried it on my hand. Lol..and when I came home, was in a disastrous state, when the colour was so sheer, it just couldn't cover most of my VERY pigmented red lips. So, guess what, orange+red...I end up having shades of brown on my lips instead.
Damn!! I watched one youtube girl reviewing about this lipstick, and was complaining that it is just too sheer. I didn't listen. And yes..this is my consequence. Damn!
Nevermind, I'll just top it with some peach gloss. I'll be sure it will look acceptable. Wouldn't want VERY the orange colour on my lips too, right???


This. I bought a new makeup bag. Yes. I was blogging about needing one new one, right??
This is a steal, at just 4.99pound.
Love it!

Okay, now this is the ultimate "THING" that I bought, which was the main reason I headed out to city centre, in the cold, and having terrible flu.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
.............
..............
...............

All England Badminton ticket.
Especially only for the finals.
Betting my ass off that I'll see Lee Chong Wei there.
He had better win...or else, I'll hate him for wasting my money. Bloody 17.20pound
*Giggles*






No comments: