Nuffnang

Monday, January 18, 2010

List of things I am drooling for...








This is what happen when you deprive Erny Tan the shopaholic her chance to go on a spending craze.
I start making mental notes of things I want to buy...and it grows..slowly and steadily to a list of unachievable dream.
So, you can see...these are the items I long to purchase. I have reading up on them. Reviews after reviews....pages after pages...I never get bored of reading them. If I have put that much of effort into my studies, I'll come up top.
People who know me well will definitely not be surprise. I am a makeup freak. I am obsessed in collecting makeup, though I very much rely on those few holy grail items that I diligently stick to, I, however, never stop buying other brands of makeup stuff to play with, or just for self satisfaction. You never know when you'll stumble across a good product then, no?
If I ever get the chance to pick on item from the above, I will pounce on the Korres Mango tinted lip balm. I am not a lippie person, but this product has received great coverage with fantastic review. If it works wonder, I'm so going to stock up some for my fellow friends back in Malaysia. :-)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Haha, i never knew you're a makeup freak!!
hmm, why not decide on the most important item to go first? then only slowly getting the rest of them...

Erny said...

Hayley: haha...saving...saving money for all those!! HEHE...