Nuffnang

Friday, December 11, 2009

Human Rights?

Answer this before you view....
WHAT ARE HUMAN RIGHTS??



************************************************
ACCA mental torture has temporarily been lifted. I know the burden will be here to stay again, once I receive my result with the word "F-A-I-L-E-D" on it.
But for now, I would like to bury myself in this peace....
I never thought blogging is THAT important up until now, that I realise neglecting it for even a day, makes me feel disturbed.
However, I am still very busy...with a 5000 words proposal to be handed in this 16th. May God bless me.

1 comment:

Shingo T said...

The word "Fail" doesn't exist in my dictionary. I refer to them as "Delayed successes".

Don't worry about something that has not happened because it may not happen.

You will pass for all you know.

Cheer up, if you fail in studies, there's always the boyfriend there for you.