Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My uneventful life in UK!

Now, being in UK means, no excessive shopping....visiting should be made on a highly practical time, and camwhoring session will be limited.
Therefore, I shall by all means, stil make my "indoor" activities something to laugh about
.
..
...
....
....
.....
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
Caught in action! The MASK RIDER!!. What??! That is me, doing my mask. I freak out my housemate by stepping out looking this way!


Yeah....this is me, up close. *hate the peppermint smell from it*


Yes, I monitor my weight every now and then. Bought this weighing scale from Tesco. It is a useless weighing scale that goes, +0 or -0 kg each time i weigh and get off it. But, anyhow, it is better than not having any mode of measurement.

3 comments:

Ning said...

u SHUD gain some weight. if not the strong winds of UK will blow u away!

Hayley said...

u look slim.. still wanna monitor ur weight?!
hmm, what mask is that? the leaf pattern is cute! ;)

Erny said...

Ning: Yeah..good lah if i kena blown away....who knows I end up in Singapore, can see u?

Hayley: Lolz..I added 2kg after coming here. The mask ah...is called Soin Tonigue Visage, I think, u can find it in Watson, or Guardian too. :-)