Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Money Money Money...

Lol, and few weeks ago, I was asking friends, why wasn't anyone calling me for interview...and now I am here, happy with job offers, and calls for interviews. Haha...but I've very much settled for THE firm, since I've gone through with the medical checkup. Yes. Medical checkup that required my blood to be taken. I know, it will sound like no big to deal to most people, especially Ning who willingly went to the hospital wanting to donate her blood. But
needle + Tan Wei Ern= NONO...
I was telling the lady injecting me, I SO DAMN REGRET APPLYING FOR THIS JOB!!! Rawrrrr.....
why must I go through this medical chekup?? ARGH!!!
She replied me, "Then you should work for this firm untill you're old, since you have gone through with the pain" =.='''

Besides blood test, I needed to go through urine test, eyesight, audio test, and x ray of my chest. Lol. Final outcome, the doctor said everything is fine, except that I am underweight.

I have found myself a decent place to stay, and now can start dreaming of all those wonderful skincares and makeup products I've been longing to buy. Haha...

Anyway, people, I have lots to update, but without pictures, I don't feel like typing much.
So, stay tune...

No comments: