Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine celebration

Boo! Sorry folks, no pictures of Vday celebration. How to snap pictures, when it was just the both of us out having our romantic date? *if eating buffet, and watching movie is the ideal way to celebrate a romantic Vday, then, ah-ha....ROMANTIC, it shall be said*
Lolx....nevertheless, I was happy then. Therefore, since with the absence of some pictures of *US*, I shall present to you people, 2 Chinese new Year pictures of *US*.

Ok, that is me...I believe I was drinking Heineken, no? But, why do I look like I have been forced to bottoms up a glass of pure Whiskey instead?


Yes, undeniably, it was well written all over my face, " STOP BLOODY GIVING ME ANYMORE ALCOHOL".....

We celebrated Chinese New Year on the eve. And of course, I had my share of Vday celebration with YP on 14th Feb. It wasn't much of an awesome way to spend Vday, however, I appreciated it very much that for someone who hates going out in the cold, he took the trouble to bring me to this highly recommended buffet restaurant, and paid a ridiculous price for the meal, especially for someone who can't even eat up to 2pound worth of food-Me.
After that, we went to watch The Wolf man. I did enjoy the movie, though I knew, he was struggling hard to understand the conversation. There was no subtitles, and I felt really bad for demanding to watch a movie on that day. I could have easily settled for movie in the comfort of his room. PPS has tonnes of movies, with subtitles included.
I know I am bad. But I can't help it.

2 comments:

LilMeJo said...

Happy Valentine's Day ^^

fashgrace said...

god...what happen to your bf's fringe? you ate it in your sleep?
why thank you!!! i havent had time to snap pictures..nobody snap my whole body for me..soo sad..wait for you to come back..and i model out for you to see...xoxo ann