Nuffnang

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year to all my readers. Let's pray hard that this year we'll all have better and prosperous year ahead.
Every year, when it's near CNY time, the only few things I am excited about will be all the valid excuses I have to ask for money to splurge on clothes, bags, shoes. One can just keep buying, and no need to feel guilty. Well, it is after all, new year, ain't it?
New year means, new clothes, new shoes, new bags, new undergarments...and it is actually a never ending list of new stuff to add to the already overflowing wardrobe.
Needless to say, the ang paos make Chinese New Year something worth looking forward to, too. No?


This is just a short update on what's been on.
A small birthday party for two beloved friends.
We had it in this KTV place, which I have no idea what is it called. The best part for me, is that the anti social bf of mine was willing to tag along. Well, I am darn sure it did shock many to see him there too. And I'm glad my friends tried making sure he was at ease. A great big thanks to them.
That was a splendid night, reminded me a lot like Malaysia, when friends hung out back then to chill and spend quality time together.
I miss Malaysia. But I'll make my stay here meaningful as well, hope I can enjoy the few last months here...and live with no regrets.

No comments: