Nuffnang

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yea right...think positively?

Life sucks.....


Suli said it's like a series of unfortunate events...


How can I disagree???
When one bad thing happens....it tends to lead to a whole string of them.
It's like you left your door ajar...for bad luck to slip in...and when it creeps in....it never stop.

people often say...THINK POSITIVELY
How can you do that..when you're trying to cross the road...with an exposed wound on your leg....and the rain kept pouring down on you...and a car drove pass...deliberately making sure puddle of water get splashed on you???!!!!

Yea...I should thank God the water didn't get splash onto my face instead?

They say....count your blessing....

Tell me....how to do so??

I say....it's easier said than done....

Put yourself in my shoes....you won't even last for a day out there.

My moodswing is bad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heyy Erny don't be hopeless
:):)