Nuffnang

Monday, May 30, 2011

Acne, prevention is better than cure..

Sometimes, I really think the word ACNE, has been used too randomly.
People like to exaggerate on their pimples, always referring to little zits here and there as ACNE?

I have spent my very unfruitful days at home watching youtube, and I happened to see so many video clips on,
"how i clear my acne"
"my fights with acne"
acne this acne that.
And when I click on the video to watch....
These people have one of the most amazing skin, and I seriously cannot imagine how they can start their clips with,
"my acne regime"????

Anyway, so, after browsing through like tonnes of the video clips, I guess maybe I can just list down the few items that seem to work miracle on those youtubers, and share it here with all of you. So as to save all of you the trouble of watching all those flawless skin people telling you on, "my skincare regime to combat acne"???!
And to make it short and precise, just incorporate an acne treatment product into your skincare regime. Anything from these:

- Kiehl's Acne Blemish Control Treatment
- Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Gel
- Mario Madescu Anti-Acne Serum
- Dr. Murad Acne Treatment Gel
- La-Roche Posay Effaclar K
- Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel

These products can be drying on the skin, so just be sure to use a good serum over it, preferably, a vitamin C serum or anything that promises renewal of skin.
OR, a hydrating moisturiser will do just fine.

See.I manage to sum up a good "acne" fighting regime without much hassle.

No comments: