Nuffnang

Sunday, December 5, 2010

THE look.

No. This post ain't going to be anything bout look. I'm just trying to be creative with my title, and it's quite obvious that I failed miserably here.
Anyway, well, something related to the title, a picture of myself.


Life is just a mess now for me. I don't know how much to disclose here, knowing that my blog is made public, I need to weigh the consequences of writing too much personal stuff here.
But at the moment, I think I'm having a pretty screwed up time. Don't be deceived by the smiling photo above.

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Hope you are feeling better now.. life is such.. lately i also ranted about how i felt..

Shingo T said...

Cheer up, Erny!

The Man Above has this funny hobby - when he takes away something from you, he gives you something in return.

Keep an eye out for what he gives you!