Nuffnang

Sunday, August 2, 2009

<3

These Ferrero Rocher were given to me by someone. Things are picking up slowly, but steadily. Though still having certain bugging feeling once in awhile. I have learned well to take control of my emotion lately.
Love, to me is the biggest gamble in life. It is so flimsy, and fragile. Trust can be broken anytime, heart can be shattered any moment. And yet, though as bitter as it may be, some people choose to hold on. Stronger ones choose to move on.
At least, I can say, I am now at peace. I don't feel overly happy. Neither do I feel sad. Something deep in me, is helping me to cope with my daily life. Some sort of feelings that I find it hard to explain.
Anyway, this kinda remind me of a quote I heard fom the series-Heroes........


To Love,
may we stay away from it,
when it is no good for us.

1 comment:

Ning said...

1.Though as bitter as it may be, some people choose to hold on. Stronger ones choose to move on.

Weak, blind, senseless ppl choose to move on. Smarter ones don't choose to move on. They move because they freaking have to. I don't like doing certain things but I do them cause I have to. I don want to take my wisdom tooth out. it's a painful operation. But i have to cause if i don't it is detrimental for my HEALTH and possibly, SANITY.

2.Love, to me is the biggest gamble in life.

Every good gambler knows when to stop. Heck, even if u're a lousy gambler, at some point u have to stop. Cause u're fucking bankrupt. Gamblers should know when to fold his/her cards.

3.To Love,
may we stay away from it,
when it is no good for us.

Why bother quoting things u don't even understand? Cause if u do understand, u would now be unattached and free from emotional baggage. Which u are obviously NOT.

think I'm too harsh?
well it's for ur own good. and i am freaking pissed. so yeah. my 3 cents. it's not like u actually listen anyway. could write a fucking book on the ur misadventures. but what difference would it make?