Nuffnang

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Quick look into my life...

Hah! Once again, I'm blogging. Welcome back people!
Hahaha...I am only able to just write a brief view on everything in my life, cause in an hour time, my darling Suli is coming to swim with me! I hope neither one of us will sink...since she thinks herself as fat, while I think I am the actual fatso. We'll know the result of who holds the title to being the Ultimate Fat Ass later.....kekekeke......
Okay, as I've promised, I shall write my review on my Shu Uemura eyelash curler. RM60 for an eyelash curler is a lot. I thought, if it's value for money, then good. Well, as a matter of fact, it's good. But what will you think if I say, for a steal of RM26.90, you can get an eyelash curler that gives you the exact same effect as the Shu Uemura curler????!!!!! *Ouch! That's painful*
Next, my Shu Uemura make up remover.....wahaha....I found out on that very day at the counter that all their make up remover are made up of oil. *What??? OIL????" Whoa! No way am I going to put anything with oil on my face. I appreciate the fact that it cleanses better, thanks, but no thanks.
So, I ended up buying Clinique make up remover instead......
and there goes my wonderful experience at Clinique booth.....
but.....oooppsss....sorry, but my darling Suli just msg me. I gotta go for my once in a year swimming-day-out now. I'll be back in an instant to update my experience at the booth....
*Ciao*

1 comment:

KiatChui said...

oil clean up oil ma havent you heard of it?