Nuffnang

Friday, April 18, 2008

Vanity 2

Haiz haiz....day before, I watched Melissa Maureen and Belinda hosted this Teman2 show. I enjoyed it so much. I love to watch Melissa! She's just so amazingly attractive!
Ok....that's just the main point why I am here in the cyber cafe online. Just so I can search about Melissa Maureen.......haha!
Anyway, today is my update on vanity!
I have finally bought my much wanted Kerastase hair serum. The bottle did not leak like what Kiat Chui experienced. So I guess....it's either I'm lucky, or she really malang.....{hehe...dun be mad kiat chui.....}......well, so what's my review on this wonderful piece of product...hmmm....very very good indeed. I could instantly feel my hair become soft, and not frizzy anymore. I don't feel regret at all for spending a bomb on this, cause it's so worth it!
So, I have my shopping list well prepared. And, this month I am so gonna splurge on make up! I love make up. That's why I have so much patience browsing through Cleo, and Female over and over again! {My roommate will never understand so, she'd been asking why is it I can never finish reading those magazines}
Honestly speaking, I don't use much of make up though. Just for certain occasion. But just by keeping them in "cold storage", makes me happy too! {I know I sound like I'm wasting my money, but I thought if money can buy happiness, why not?}
So, this is what I am going to get! First and foremost, my main stuff for this Sunday spree will be a good make up remover! I am so in love with the Shu Uemura cleansing oil. Read good reviews about it. So, whoever wanna know whether it's worth the price you pay for....just stay tune to my page....I will write a detailed review about everything I have purchased and used.
Next week....my 2 main items will be the Bobbi Brown foundation and its loose powder~! These are recommended to me by Kitti, my darling. And I have personally researched about them. So, whether they are good or not....we'll see about it after next weeek!
Besides those, I have come by some great products I would like to share with everyone. I found out that Benefit makes great, wonderful and natural looking blusher. I might get it one day...but I don't think it will be anytime soon....cause it's too ridiculously pricey.
Followed by, will be Dior lipgloss. According to reviews, Stila has lots of great colors, but it's just too sticky, and not lasting, best choice will be either Dior or Chanel. So, I'll just have to search more to know which of these 2 are the best.
Ooooohhhh....and, funny thing is, I found that Kate has very good mascara! Malaysianbabes have been writing so much good reviews about it. I think I should seriously consider it, eventhough the last make up stuff I will ever touch is mascara! I don't know why....I never like using mascara..but I just simply love buying it....maybe it's just that I have yet to come by one that i am happy with.
Wow...I guess I will have to stop now, or I'll never get to search for Melissa Maureen! hehe....

1 comment:

KiatChui said...

try shake the bottle and see it leaks anot? lol. cos it happens when i i travel long distance. when i bring it back to AS